Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Good morning I have been stuck on Level 160 for quite a while now.
The video's shown state Level 160 but, yet are not the same as I am attempting to play.
Please assist .
Many thanks. Di.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Di,Which video did you check? I think level 160 was changed over time so you might have checked an old video. If you're checking YouTube then try using the time filter to find the latest videos.Don't forget we also have a contest where you can win Boosters and Gold Bars: https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/contest-time-tell-us-which-of-the-characters-in-pet-rescue-saga-that-is-your-favorite
Hi Di,
Which video did you check? I think level 160 was changed over time so you might have checked an old video. If you're checking YouTube then try using the time filter to find the latest videos.
Don't forget we also have a contest where you can win Boosters and Gold Bars: https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/contest-time-tell-us-which-of-the-characters-in-pet-rescue-saga-that-is-your-favorite