Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
In my Version of the Game Level 1337 is different from the Level you Van See on youtube? I have to Rescue 9 animals and only 34 moves? The Level is impossible...
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mark,
sorry I don't know what time Filter Settings mean. I think there is a mistake in my version, because on Level 1341 if you open it, they say "rescue 8 pets" and if you go fortward to play, is written that you have to rescue 10 pets. I once rescued 8 pets didn't move to 1342
Hi Reimund,
Some of the levels in Pet Rescue Saga have been changed over time. If you're checking YouTube then I suggest you use the time filter settings in order to only see the newest videos.