Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Level 2293. I cannot come pass the treasure chest to continue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kirsten, Thanks for the update.
I suggest you try the game directly on our website:
https://king.com/play/petrescue
It looks different now but I still can't play!! It's been like that for 6 days now. I cannot get pass the treasurechest assignment!
Hi Kirsten,Are you playing on Facebook or on mobile?Facebook just got updated with new levels - from 2293 til 2307. iOS also has 2307 levels and Android will soon follow with the same.
Hi Kirsten,
Are you playing on Facebook or on mobile?
Facebook just got updated with new levels - from 2293 til 2307. iOS also has 2307 levels and Android will soon follow with the same.