Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I can't solve or get past Level 2032 because the pliers don't seem to work. I have looked at the YouTube video to see if I can see anything they are doing that I'm not, and there doesn't appear to be. Can you help me with this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dianne,That is simply because you are currently at the highest level of the game! Congratulations for being one of our top players out there!Stay tuned, there are new levels constantly coming in for you to enjoy :-).Cheers!Xarly
Hi Dianne,
That is simply because you are currently at the highest level of the game! Congratulations for being one of our top players out there!
Stay tuned, there are new levels constantly coming in for you to enjoy :-).
Cheers!
Xarly