Lost about 400 levels- how do I get back?

altrilli
altrilli Posts: 3 Newbie

I was in the early 2000's this morning.  Went to play this afternoon and am now at level 1827 with it telling me "new content coming soon."  Any idea how to get back?  I'm playing through FB on my computer.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi altrilli there seems to be a problem with the game on facebook using Chrome - it has reverted back to the old Flash version of the game.   Until it is fixed, try playing your game in another browser. Firefox is working for me.

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi altrilli,

If you play on Facebook, you should be able to go back to the same level you were on. 1827 is currently the highest level on King.com, but not on Facebook.

Cheers,

Xarly

• altrilli

Hi altrilli,

If you play on Facebook, you should be able to go back to the same level you were on. 1827 is currently the highest level on King.com, but not on Facebook.

Cheers,

Xarly

Yes- that is exactly the problem. I can not get back to the original level.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi altrilli there seems to be a problem with the game on facebook using Chrome - it has reverted back to the old Flash version of the game.   Until it is fixed, try playing your game in another browser. Firefox is working for me.

• altrilli

That fixed my problem!! Thank you Lynette!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?