How do I logout of one account and login to my other account?

chazdino
chazdino Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2019 in Support

How do I logout of one account and login to my other account 

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi there chazdino! Welcome to the Pet Rescue community :waving:

Are you on Android or iOS?
    I ask since it can be difficult to change the login on iOS as it stores the login details several places.
    If you are on Android then you'll have the option in the settings menu (the small cog wheel in the menu)

Answers

• chazdino
    chazdino Posts: 2 Newbie
    If I can't find out more information on how to login and out, I'll probably have to erase everything on my cellphone and start over again . Please help me. 
    Sincerely, 
    Dino Chaz 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi there chazdino! Welcome to the Pet Rescue community :waving:

Are you on Android or iOS?
    I ask since it can be difficult to change the login on iOS as it stores the login details several places.
    If you are on Android then you'll have the option in the settings menu (the small cog wheel in the menu)
  • 424Jayne
    424Jayne Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m ios and I’m unable to change my profile picture and username in the pet rescue saga game. When I go into the account using the cog there is no facility to change either of them? Please help

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator

hi @424Jayne

Welcome to the Pet Rescue Saga Community,

It will help us to know what device are you playing the game on?

And are you connected via facebook, or King (email)?

thanks

• Gustas
    Gustas Posts: 1 Newbie

I think was trying to log in into my kingdom, and dosen't to log in

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Gustas

If you had created a King account within the game at some point with your email address, then the game should be saved on your King account.

If you can't remember the password on your account, please tap the link below the password field to reset it. 

Please let me know if this helps?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,459 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You click AndroidApple or Windows 10 App then read to follow these troubleshooting steps of login issue/problem that I hope this helps. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and your current level are saved / transferred but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Kingdom Account. 

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?