Special rewards

Options
abruce2335
abruce2335 Posts: 3 Newbie

My special rewards just disappeared out of nowhere how can I get them back I had like 20 apiece of everything smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hello @abruce2335

If you purchased the boosters then there will be a record of them and they can be replaced, but boosters won during play are supposed to be used, not saved.

Let me know if you need bought boosters replaced 🙂

• abruce2335
    abruce2335 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

No I won them while playing but I use them when needed I’m on level 2341 so I just use them only on super hard levels 🤷🏽‍♀️ But that doesn’t mean they should take them away 😩🤦🏽‍♀️

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options

They did not 'take them away' @abruce2335 😥

Boosters are stored on your device (King do not even know how many you have unless they have your game ID and can look into your game and see)

So if there is a game update or you lose data from your device for some reason this is when they can be lost.

Sometimes the Community managers here can be generous and give you some compensation, I'll pass your post on 😉

Level 2341 is a really difficult one!

One way you can get passed it is to play some older, easy levels until you earn all 3 Buff Buddies, the bronze, silver and gold Pets.

Then you will have a mega bomb that clears the whole board. Now all you have to do is get all 3 Pets in the Level down far enough that you can see the bottom row, then blast them with that bomb!

Or, look at the Episode examples at the link below and you can follow the written tips and try to do it booster free!

Click here: Pet Rescue Saga Level 2341, to find the Episode then scroll down to the Level you need, good luck!

• San111
    San111 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I just stopped receiving rewards
  • MeFrog3
    MeFrog3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just updated Pet Rescue and loss all of my earned rewards too. That is not cool. Updates should not erase all of your rewards. I am on level 2867.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🐾 Welcome to the Pet Rescue Saga Community HERE! 🐾

🐾 Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community HERE! 🐾

🐾 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE! 🐾

🐾 Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE! 🐾

🐾 How many levels are there in Pet Rescue Saga HERE right now? 🐾

✍️ Subscribe here to Pet Rescue Tagging List! 🐾

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🐈🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

🎵 Pet Playlist HERE

1 ,2, 3 Grow is coming to Pet Rescue Saga HERE 😍

🏫🎄 Winter Petopia is coming! Are you ready and excited HERE?

Poll of the Month : 🐈️🔷 Rescue the Pets vs Clear all Blocks HERE

🐾 Pet Rescue Saga: Tips, Tricks & Tutorials HERE 🐾

💥🐶 Pet Rescue Saga, Episode News and Releases HERE 🐱💥

🟩 🟦 Guess the missing piece - Win some Goodies 🟦 🟩 HERE!

🏁 Pet Rescue Quest challenge - Claim your 7 badges when rescuing the pets HERE!

🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post - Win Gold Bars and Picture will be featured in the Art Gallery HERE! (General Contest) 🍪

Who is ready to unscramble these sentences? Win gold bars HERE! (General Contest)

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?