Delete Connection to Wrong Facebook

Options
Newbernv
Newbernv Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi, I logged in under someone else’s Facebook account on my phone but I did not want that to happen. I would like to delete their account and long through mine. 

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Newbernv and welcome to our Community!

Disconnect the game from Facebook first under the game's Start Menu > Settings > Cogwheel > Log out. 

Make sure to log out from Facebook on the device and log back into your account. 

Open the game and reconnect back to Facebook.

If this doesn't help, it means that the connection is stuck on the other Facebook account. In this case try these steps: 

-Disconnect the game from Facebook first under the game's Start Menu > Settings > Cogwheel > Log out. 
    -Force close the game by swiping the app up on iPhone/ iPad. On Android go to Apps, choose the game and tap 'Force stop'. 
    -Delete the Facebook app from the device
    -Close all tabs in your browser and clear the browser cache. On iPhone/ iPad go to to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Android check here
    -Restart the device
    -Open Safari/ Google Chrome and log in to your Facebook account through the browser
    -Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

It should then connect to the correct account that is logged in on the browser. Once you're connected you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish.

I hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?