New interface of Pet Rescue Saga

DeadOneWalkingDeadOneWalking Posts: 11 ✭✭
What was King thinking? The new interface stinks. I don't get an overview of the levels anymore. I can't play previous levels or see where friends are at. They made it so the only option is to play whatever level you are currently at or nothing at all.
Anyone else aggravated about this?
Prev13

Comments

• FrankDrebinFrankDrebin Posts: 1
    The new update only gives me one level option to play - my current level. Where is the map to access previous levels?
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,246 Community Moderator
    edited July 2
    Hi @DeadOneWalking @FrankDrebin and welcome to our Community!

There is a new game version that is being tested for a small group of players. In this test you no longer have the Saga map available in the game and can only play the current level. 

Before major changes are being made in the game it always get tested for a limited group of players to see how it works and what the player think about it.

I understand that you are not fond of this and I will pass your feedback to the Game Studio. 

• DeadOneWalkingDeadOneWalking Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Thank you Crazy Cat Lad.
  • BajanPlayerBajanPlayer Posts: 2
    I am not liking the new format why the change and I sincerly hope it is not permanent 
  • nana1972nana1972 Posts: 7
    Me too i want my map back
    I'm only logging in for the daily reward and playing the challenges until the old map is back. It's just not the same.
  • jpwilkjpwilk Posts: 9
    Agree that the new format s***s. But can get old versions at sites on the web. I had to uninstall the latest version before installing a version just before the new one. You start out from scratch but once you login (via Facebook in my case) you get all your levels and maps back.
  • nana1972nana1972 Posts: 7
    edited June 30
     Im in level 2694, im afraid to lose it :( if i uninstall
    Once you install the older version and login you get everything back.
    jpwilk said:
    Agree that the new format s***s. But can get old versions at sites on the web. I had to uninstall the latest version before installing a version just before the new one. You start out from scratch but once you login (via Facebook in my case) you get all your levels and maps back.
    I tried that, it updated my map after a while, and I still was alerted to the game having an update available in the play store.
    I'm not happy about this as I am at level 2664. However I am more then willing to let the game go because of this change.
    I'm at 2645. I was pretty much resigned to the fact I wouldn't be able to play it again with the new format. Who knows if they would change it back. So I figured I'd take a chance. So far it's working. Got everything back to the way it was before the new update.I turned off the automatic app updates in PlayStore.
    What version of the app did you get? I have no issue re-trying it again.