i lost my boosters

Options
Mariarosa
Mariarosa Posts: 10 Level 2
i played 48 levels on the mountain in two days, got boosters 90 splitters and 120 rockets. Turned off my tablets and zeroed my boosters. How to get back my boosters?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,157 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Mariarosa, Welcome again to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English :+1: 

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters that you were rewarded in your game :(  When you said "Splitters", did you mean Block Busters OR Mesh Masters?

I heard somewhere that when we play through Facebook on our PC, all those earned boosters become zero when we log off!!  Hope this is not the case for you  :o:o

I will tag our Community In-Charge for Pet Rescue game section to look into it and help you with the issue.  But, they will be needing your game user ID number for that.  Please check this link to find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/247520/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

You can write your ID in your response by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =) 

Looking forward to assist you further.  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @Mariarosa,  Thank you for posting your game user ID number.  

I will tag our Pet Rescue Community In-charge @Crazy Cat Lad to check this :+1: 

Note:  Please remember to post in English ONLY.  Otherwise, we will not be able to help you because we cannot understand what you wrote  :o 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!  

Answers

• Mariarosa
    Options
    please give me my boosters back?
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Mariarosa, Welcome again to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English :+1: 

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters that you were rewarded in your game :(  When you said "Splitters", did you mean Block Busters OR Mesh Masters?

I heard somewhere that when we play through Facebook on our PC, all those earned boosters become zero when we log off!!  Hope this is not the case for you  :o:o

I will tag our Community In-Charge for Pet Rescue game section to look into it and help you with the issue.  But, they will be needing your game user ID number for that.  Please check this link to find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/247520/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

You can write your ID in your response by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =) 

Looking forward to assist you further.  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Mariarosa
    Options
    My ID is 1074668853. 
  • Mariarosa
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Grazie per la risposta. Il mio id è 1074668853

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • Mariarosa
    edited July 2019
    Options
    spero risolvi il mio problema. Il mio Id è 1074668853. Grazie mille. Infatti si è spento il tablet e tutti i boosters sono azzerati. Avevo giocato 48 partite in Mountain di Pet Rescue  e avevo vinto 90 spaccablocchi e 120 razzi. 

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @Mariarosa,  Thank you for posting your game user ID number.  

I will tag our Pet Rescue Community In-charge @Crazy Cat Lad to check this :+1: 

Note:  Please remember to post in English ONLY.  Otherwise, we will not be able to help you because we cannot understand what you wrote  :o 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!  
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Mariarosa and welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. So please comment and post in English only. 

I do not speak Italian nor quite understood what you meant by Splitters, I have sent you some various Boosters to your game. Please bear in mind that it is our policy to not refund or compensate for any free items in the game, but I have made an exception this time and sent you some Boosters as a gesture of goodwill. 

Don't miss the competitions here in Community where you can win Gold Bars to your game. Guess the Cat's names and What's wrong with the picture
  • Mariarosa
    edited July 2019
    Options
    thanks for the reply. 90 blinds(hack) and 120 rockets wer reset.
    Thanks for the boosters gift let me check. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?