Lost lives etc

Options
boboagain
boboagain Posts: 5 Level 2
I have eventually managed to move my game to my new phone, at the right level - 2797. However I have lost 2 blockbusters, 3 colour pop,2 column blasters, 5 line blasters, 1 mesh masher and 36 master keys. Have sent 2 emails and no help given. No luck through Facebook either.  Can you restore these items for me please?

Comments

• boboagain
    boboagain Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    ...and also 64 lives...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @boboagain A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I am glad to hear that you have successfully transferred your game progress to your new device :+1: 

Unfortunately, you will not be able to receive those Lives and the Boosters that were saved in your old device.  The reason for this is, the Lives & Boosters are stored on our device local memory but not to the game!  That is the reason when we change our devices and/or delete the App and reinstall, we loose our boosters.  

But, if you have not deleted the game App from your old phone, your Boosters still will be intact there.  You can continue playing game there and consume them all up.  

Also King team will not be able to reimburse them to us UNLESS they are purchased with real money!!

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if you need further assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!.  
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,377 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @boboagain , Welcome to Our Community  =)

Please follow this link bellow , hope this can help you 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/272238/lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it#latest
    Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?