me an desaparecido todos los boosters que puedo hacer

al entrar en el juego en mi ordenador del nivel 3057 me bajo al nivel 1827 ...tras intentar en el mobil y de nuevo en el ordenador finalmente tuve que descargar el juego en mi ordenador pero me a desaparecido todas las ayudas ! no es justo!! ademas si me conecto con google sigue con el nivel 1827

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator
    Hi @scorpion_albastru , Welcome to Our Community 

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 
    Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use translator. 

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    Hello @scorpion_albastru Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.  Hence, please come back and post your question in English through this link  https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/post/discussion/support-prs

** As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed now as it is in "Unsupported Language"!

Looking forward to seeing you again!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

King Community solo admite el idioma inglés. ¡Por favor publique su pregunta nuevamente a través del enlace de arriba! Gracias :)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?