Game won't open

cnorthcutt
cnorthcutt Posts: 1 Newbie
For the last 2 days, game looks like it's loading but then just sits there. I play on my computer through Facebook.  I play on my KindleFire through Facebook and it opens fine. What seems to be the problem? Candy Crush Saga won't open either. Papa Bear Saga opens just fine.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,778 Candy Moderator
    Hi @cnorthcutt , Welcome to Our Community  =)

The desktop versions of our games are now running on a technology known as HTML 5 (for more information check here). HTML 5 allows our games to run better and faster on your desktop device. Facebook is the perfect place for HTML 5 games, so we are concentrating on making that version the premier desktop experience.

Please clear the cache and cookies on the browser to get the new HTML5 format with all levels on your Facebook. Make also sure that you use a supported browser, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge. 

#You can choose download browser from your Computer !

Google Chrome
    You can download Google Chrome here

Firefox
    Click here for instructions on how to install Firefox.

and this is Links how to created King.com https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/248899/create-a-king-com-account-and-sync-it-with-your-facebook-game-instructions-for-pc#latest

# Playing on Windows
    You can also play the desktop version of  some of our games on a Windows PC via the Windows Store.
    You can check out the collection of our game here . Once you have downloaded the game you can move your levels over by connecting the game to your Kingdom account.  

If you have a Windows 10 PC you can also download the game directly to your computer from Microsoft Store. Click here to download the game to your Windows 10 PC.

Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?