Why win10 app not synced with my facebook game

Options
Freddy_
Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

I have just installed win10 app of pet rescue saga and signed in like i do with my other king games. Just did same with CCS and all my facebook boosters bars level transfered over to the win 10 app. Yet with pet rescue i have synced with my phone not my facebook game, i have hardly anything on phone app yet on the facebook app i have tons of stuff nearly 3 million in coins, shed loads of boosters. Why is this nopt the same as CCS. Looks like going to have to uninstall as not loosing everything took me a long time to gain

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,973 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Windows 10 has the same amount of levels as Android, iOS and Facebook.

Amazon Kindle is the platform where levels get pre-released and usually has two episodes (30 levels) more than others.

Candy Crush Saga has Windows 10 as the pre-release platform!.

• Freddy_
    Options

@kiara_wael not on about the levels im on about coins and boosters. play on facebook on ccs and when i installed win10 signed in on through facebook all my boosters gold bars came with me got synced. Did same thing with pet rescue levels synced but not coins or boosters. So why for one game and not the other.

And please dont insult my intelligence by coming back with silly answer, I can take photos to prove point. just cannot understand why same process for both but not letting me sync coins and boosters

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,973 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner . Thanks for replying back

Thats good question 😊

As I know that Windows 10 , Facebook in Computer and with on Mobile, Booster cannt Synced just Gold Bars and you know as well. but my coin on windows 10 and mobile synced.

Boosters and lives are stored locally on your device and cannot be transferred. Only gold bars can be synchronized between devices.

Stay safe

• Freddy_
    Options

@kiara_wael You quote that boosters are stored locally, but facebook is my on pc and win 10 app is also on pc. So this is not correct this is something to do with the way king are letting you sync your account . Why asked question as for ccs they do

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The Pet Coins do not sync between Facebook and mobile devices.

The Pet Coins on Facebook are only available on Facebook.

Pet Coins on mobile do sync to the Windows 10 app and all mobile devices, but not to Facebook.

The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Thanks for reply, i understand that, but point was why does one game allow it and other does not. Not a problem will just uninstall pet rescue win10 app, but just expected it to be same as CCS

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?