The metal boxes with a lever

Options
Jonti
Jonti Posts: 15 Level 2

Hello,

I am sure there was an explanation when these metal boxes with a lever first appeared (in level 400??? Just guessing, from memory), but I can't remember what it said. I have been dealing with these ad hoc (with rockets etc), and just hoping for the best.

I have managed to reach level 600 somehow, but would really love to know what these boxes are supposed to do, and how to overcome them efficiently.

Thanks!

Jonti

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,888 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Jonti . Welcome to our Community

To destroy Electric blocks requires Rocket and Line Blaster boosters. as much as possible destroy the metal block before it is covered with wire.

The video for Level 600, give some Tips to destroy Electric Block

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Jonti 😊

These are called 'electric blocks'

Usually they are just annoying blockers that are best to destroy as soon as possible, or keep blocks around them moving so they cannot add mesh to them.

But in some levels they can actually be useful. You will have noticed that in many levels only a certain amount of Pets can be on the board at a time. If you need to rescue many of them, but only one is allowed on the board at a time, you can let them be caught by the mesh. This Pet then does not count as one on the board and another can fall. Sometimes I'll use the mesh to capture a few Pets, then use a rocket to free and save them all at once. It can be a great way of saving many with less moves.

(If I can find a level example of this I'll edit and add it here)

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?