Lost Facebook

vakri
vakri Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Support

I had an Facebook account about 10 years with pet rescue Saga game. A few month ago somebody get hacked my Facebook, I can not log into it. I made a new account and now on pet rescue I'm in first level. My phone saved the actual level, 3703. But if I sinch my game, I will lost my levels. If I buy a new phone I vill lost my all progress. What can I do now?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,433 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on this game? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @vakri and welcome to our Community!

I moved your post from the Community HUB to the Pet Rescue Saga pages.

Since your Facebook is no longer active where you saved the game there is only one thing we can do. To manually restore the game on a new account.

Connect the game to a new Facebook or a King account. Then let me know the Game ID in your game and I will manually move you to your level.

Check the page HERE how to find the Game ID number.

• vakri

Dear Crazy Cat Lad,

My new king user ID is 1366363277. The one is 1012228120. One more question. If I Connect my phone to a new account, will I lose my boosters?

Thank you for your help, I'm very thankful.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @vakri !

I have restored the game now on the new account.

The Boosters will be lost, but I sent you a bunch of new Boosters to the new account.

• vakri

Hi Crazy Cat Lad,

Thank you very much! 😍

Kriszta

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?