Happy Birthday Pet Rescue! ~ Pet Rescue Party Challenge ~

Options
Pitty_Kitty
Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Pet Rescue is celebrating its 8th Birthday!

"Save 250 pets for 50 gold bars, 170 for 10 gold bars and 100 pets for 5 gold bars before midnight (EST) on November 11th. Have to finish the levels for it to count!"

@kiara_wael @frenioz00 did you get the notification for this too? 👀

Comments

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Options

I just got this event too💃🏽

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Oh why?! Why don't I have the Event?! 😫

Thanks for the tag anyway, @Pitty_Kitty! 🤗 I'll be on the lookout in case I do get the Event before midnight of the 11th...

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Well, that's disappointing. 😑 This seemed a pretty big event, I thought they'd send it to more people this time

• Angel1207
    Angel1207 Posts: 294 Level 4
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty I have gotten this event and yes it started with this.

And yesterday November 8, 2020 I saved 250 pets if not more. I started keeping track so I would know when I had save the 250 pets.

This morning I got this message Day 3 of 5 and I need to save 170 pets for 10 gold bars.

I don't understand what I going on. I have not received any gold bars. So I am confused why it no longer say any thing about the 250 pets for 50 gold bars. Am I now supposed to save 170 pets now for 10 gold bars. So will I get 50 gold bars for the 250 pets I saved and another 10 gold bars if I save 170 pets. I hope you can explain to me what is going on with this.

I don't know if there is something going on with Pet Rescue today because all 11 of my gold bars have disappeared this morning. I went from 11 gold bars to 0 gold bars. This maybe 2 different things not sure.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @Angel1207

Sometimes the game may disconnect from the server and show 0 gold bars, it happened to me too but with a different King game. Give it a day and if they don't come back please contact customer care directly from your app (cogwheel - help - gold bars - contact us).

Usually I'd advise the standard troubleshooting technique but I don't know if you'd lose all your rescued pets stored in the app background. So It's probably best to leave it to customer care. Honestly though I'm noticing some features missing in my game and I saw I'm not the only one in the community so I figured the studio is probably working on something. Maybe your glitch is related to that. I'm not sure.

As for the event messages, don't worry, they just appear without knowing how many pets you've already rescued. They aren't a tracking feature, they just want to remind you of the event every day.

The app is registering your pets in the background so that on Thursday 12th, the day after the deadline, your gold bars will be sent to you. No more than 50 gold bars (you can't receive more) because you saved more than 250 pets. Good job 👏

Wanna bet tomorrow we'll receive another preset message saying 100 rescued pets will give us 5 gold bars?

• Angel1207
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty I will wait till tomorrow and see what happens. I have already saved 197 so far today. There was 116 pets in the 15 new levels that were release today. I do not know if the rainy day level pets count or not. But I saved another 42 pets there. Which I did not add to the 197 pets I have save today since I did not know if they would be counted in the contest. Thank you for the information.

• melbethany
    melbethany Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am glad I was included in this, but I would love a tracking feature that would let me see how many pets I've saved so far. I know you are able to track counts and this would be nice to have.

• Angel1207
    Options

@melbethany yas I agree with you that it would have been great if they would have added something to keep track of the number of pets we have collected. I believe but not a 100 percent sure that in the past I have seen something like a doghouse that would tell you how many pets that you had collected. Maybe in the future if there is ever another challenge like this one they will add a way to track the pets we have collected.

• natty_j
    natty_j Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I have questions....

1) If to pass the level you have to rescue 20 pets but you rescued 27, do those extra 7 pets you rescued on that level count towards the 250 pet needed to win 50 gold bars?

2) I passed every level of the game when this contest started so I’ve been going back and playing random levels. Do those count towards this contest?

3) Does the pets you rescue in the “daily event” count? ie: the weather event, etc..

So far I’ve rescued 431 pets but that includes the extra pets rescued above the minimum to pass the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?