PET RESCUE SAGA LEVEL 4053

Options
Peanut7139
Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4
edited February 2021 in Support

This is so frustrating when you can't get the blocks or butterflies you need to get off the level. When the level sabotages you so you can't get off the level. I went to youtube just to see how they were winning the level and of course they have what is need to get off the level. If you don't have the pets or blocks dropping, you can't get off. If the butterflies aren't dropping to get the pets, you can't get off the level. The level isn't hard at all. I've never had to ask for help using the ask for help button before at all. I have the boosters if I need but the level doesn't need boosters to win it. Even if you use a booster, it will not help when the butterflies, pets or blocks aren't dropped so you can get off the level. The youtube videos of course are programmed to win so you can't really follow. The youtube video I watched two of them and the butterflies and blocks drop so they can get the pets. I can get to 6 pets picked up by the butterflies but of course the blocks don't drop or they are not butterflies dropping to pick of the pests. The blocks start slowing down dropping and then there aren't enough to choose from the get the pets either. This is so whacked that I can't pass this level that isn't hard because not enough blocks or butterflies dropping to get off the level.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,113 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Peanut7139
    Options

I've watched these videos as I've stated in my previous comment. As you can see if you watch this video, the butterflies come down within two clicks on the game. The animals keep dropping and so do the blocks. My game is not like this game at all. I sat and watched this video and tried to copy what they are doing. If I don't have the butterflies and the block or animals dropping, I can't move pass this game. It does not allow me. I can see 20 plus animals dropping back to back with no butterflies or blocks to work with.

• Peanut7139
    Options

THIS IS START AND FOLLOWING THE VIDEO

NO BUTTERFLIES LIKE IN THE VIDEO YOU SHOWED ME ON YOUTUBE. ALL THE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE HAVE BUTTERFLIES COMING DOWN OFTEN. WITHOUT THE BUTTERFLIES YOU CAN'T GET OFF THE GAME.

I NEED BLOCKS TO BE ABLE TO GET THE BUTTERFLIES TO GET THE ANIMALS AND COMPLETE THE GAME.

WHERE ARE THE BLOCKS AND MANY MANY ANIMALS WHICH ARE NOT IN THE VIDEO YOU SHOWED ME BECAUSE THEY HAVE MANY BUTTERFLIES AND BLOCKS DROPPING DOWN.

THIS IS EVERY GAME FOR ME. I HAVE OVER 20 ANIMALS AND IT ONLY NEEDS 12 BUT NOT ENOUGH BLOCKS OR BUTTERFLIES LIKE IN THE VIDEO. I'M SITTING ON THIS GAME WITH NO WAY TO GET OFF.

• Peanut7139
    Options

YOU CAN SEE I'M UP TO 9 BUT NOT MANY MORE BLOCK WILL DROP FOR ME TO COMPLETE THE GAME THIS IS A NEW GAME AFTER THE LAST ONE. THIS IS EVERY GAME

• Peanut7139
    Options

THIS IS ANOTHER GAME, NO BUTTERFLIES FOR ME TO COMPLETE THE GAME. I'M DONE PLAYING NOW.

• Peanut7139
    Options

ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO I WATCHED THERE SHOULD BE ANIMALS THERE TO PICK UP. THE PURPLE BUTTERFLIES ARE FLAPPING RIGHT NOW TO PICK UP ANIMALS THAT AREN'T THERE. THE VIDEO YOU SHOULD ME HAD ANIMALS ALL THE TIME.

• c1498
    c1498 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m with you Carlita. I’ve been trying to pass this level all day. I’ve tried everything! Balloon pops, paint brush (several of them), just trying to get past this level. I have plenty of pets, but no blocks or butterflies. I’ve made it this far on this game, but I’m so irritated with this level and lack of design, I may just delete this game and never play it again! All the other levels you can use your “cheat boosters” just so you can move on. There is NO way to get past this level. If I have to save 12 pets, then why in the world do I have 30 pets, with no blocks or butterflies. This level needs to be redesigned ASAP!

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

I agree this is a horrible level, everything is random.

This means that sometimes you'll get blocks falling and other times butterflies and other times Pets!

To get the correct combination of all 3 is rare.

My game was not like the example video at all either...for about 3 days of constant playing!

The way to tackle it is to firstly get yourself unlimited lives by playing a bonus game (Weather Alert or Mountain)

Start the level, and if it is not going well after you've rescued the first 4 Pets quit and start again.

Do not waste your time playing if the blocks run out too soon or Pets do not fall - just keep quitting (you soon learn to see if a level will 'work' or not)

If you get to the stage where there are enough Pets and still enough blocks this can be the time to use a few boosters to get you through the level.

Or you can just be patient like I was and keep trying until everything falls into place and you manage to pass without boosters!

Good luck

• Peanut7139
    Options

Lynette thanks for being honest about the videos on youtube and the level I am playing. They don't match at all. I am obviously a good and loyal player. I wait for the new levels to come every week. I don't have a problem with any levels to this point. The game always gives me a chance to get off of it. I have never had to ask for help with the help button. It is okay to do that because I help a lot of people also with there games. I've done everything you have said already and I watched every video on youtube to see if there was something I was doing wrong. I've already used boosters and it didn't help at all when the game doesn't give me the butterflies, pets or blocks to get pass the level. That is my issue and it has already been 3 days and I'm still trying. I don't waste my time when the blocks, butterflies and pets aren't there. I do quit the game and start fresh. I just gave up because this one doesn't want to seem to give me what I need to pass the level. I'm disappointed because this is one of my favorite games and I enjoy playing especially now that we sit at home. I remember back in the days when the game people would say, the game will give you a chance to pass it. It is not hard and I will say again, it is not a hard level at all. When the game will not give you what you need to pass, you just stop and wait for weekend of mystery mountain and the weather game. If that is all I can do then that is it. I put in 3 days ago for the help and no one picked it up. No problem Lynette if this is my last level, I'm fine with it. It's just a game. Thanks again.

• Peanut7139
    Options

C1498, Thanks for saying what you did. I thought it was just me but how can that be. I've made it this far in this game that I use to like to play. It's been my favorite. They send you to the videos on youtube but they are not the same game you and I are playing. I could see that the moment I went to the video myself before one of the people on here posted it for me to watch. I thought I was doing something wrong but I'm not and you are not. The game has to allow for you to pass it. This game does not. It starts out good the first 2 moves. Then you can tell by the next two moves if you are going to have blocks and butterflies. I don't get that. I had 25 animals sitting at the bottom with no blocks and no butterflies. I can't believe how they made this level. I have not been able to get off of it and it is not that hard to play but the game itself has to give you what you need. Also C1498, I also have plenty of boosters and they will not work if there are no blocks. I have the balloons, paint brushes and coins if I need them. They all have been used but no blocks or butterflies to get passed this level. I'm at a lost but I will just play the mystery mountain, circus and weather when they are there. If this is how the people who put this together want there customers to feel, then fine with me. The games on youtube I'm aware are programs for them to win so they can show everyone how to play that level. They have to win or pointless. The level on youtube is not what you and I are playing. After the first two moves that are given to you, there are usually no butterflies for me to use. They come after 5 to 8 moves then you have no blocks to use. I notice on the videos that after the first two moves, the next time they clear a few blocks, here come the butterflies. They have plenty of blocks dropping and left to use. It is suppose to be fun but not anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?