🐕️ What is your favourite reward in Pet Rescue Saga?

Options
124»

Comments

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options
    A mix of all three!

@Crazy Cat Lad I think a mix of all three of those rewards is great! But just like my suggestion for the other King Games with the unlimited lives feature, you should be able to save them for later if you don’t want to use them instantly, and maybe a pause feature could work too, but I can kind of see why a pause feature wouldn’t really work.

For the Pet Coins, I think those are fine the way they are! The way they are being rewarded to you for completing levels (and the amount you get) is pretty fair. The prices of the packs you can get via Pet Coins is fair too. However, I have one small recommendation regarding those packs: I think there should be discounts every now and then, so that way you can kind of look forward to spending your Pet Coins when there is a good deal in the market, you know?

For the boosters, I think the way you get them is pretty fair and balanced the way it already is. So I don’t think there should be any changes regarding that kind of stuff.

• Gabrian_Diaz
    Gabrian_Diaz Posts: 144 Level 3
    Options
    A mix of all three!

It all depends whether you're going through checkerboard levels, meshed-up ones or get stuck high with losing some pets. 🤔

• Nanda1973
    Nanda1973 Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options
    A mix of all three!

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options
    A mix of all three!

Hello and welcome to the King Community!

We only speak English here in the community, however, you can use Google Translator to translate into English and post here!

Have a petacular day! 😃🐕🐈

• Nanda1973
    Nanda1973 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    A mix of all three!
    mixture of the three

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,274 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    A mix of all three!

Great and thank you for your voting this poll discussion and playing Pet Rescue Saga! 👍😄

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?