🐕️ Share your feedback, love and thanks to the Game Team!

Comments

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 356 Level 3
    edited February 2021

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 😀

I first started playing Pet Rescue many years ago on one of King’s old websites. The website is so old that it was the original King dot com site! Then I guess when mobile games became more popular King created this forum and site and took the King dot com domain name for it and changed that old website to Royalgames dot com. I still go to Royalgames and play the original Pet Rescue game there. I like the mobile version too but the original is still my favorite 😍

ETA: Oops I forgot to say thank you to the developers for Pet Rescue. It’s cute and fun to play 😊

• Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 80 Level 3

A great big thanks to the Game Team and @Lynette and @kiara_wael for all your hard work. 😍 Thank you for making the community fun.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad

Hi and thank you for doing a fantastic job yourself in hosting these special contests and events. Absolutely Pawsome 🐾...new favorite word 😸

Congratulations to PRS for being Game of the Month.🐅🐼🦑🐕

Also I would like to say thanks to the 🐶 Pet Rescue Saga 🐈 game team developer's and anyone else that helped make this game so much fun to play. I am new to the game ( 10 days now ) and am loving it, but I don't have anything to compare it to, I just know that I like what I see. I also am enjoying all of the boosters and unlimited lives that I have received so far. The paw coins that you collect and then can spend is sweet. 🤗 Things like that make it all that much more enjoyable, when you can play for hours and have help on those more difficult levels. It's not fun to be stuck forever on a level and I appreciate all the help I can get. 😺 I actually won my second episode race...and love all the side events that you can play.

As many others I too have rescued animals in real life, which became pets in some cases, so I love the concept of the game. So thank you again for making this game so great and keep coming up with more levels.

Thanks @DiamondLim 💎 for the tag as always. 💕

• Julie_Andrews
    Julie_Andrews Posts: 378 Pro Player 👑

Thank you Pet Rescue team! I would truly be devastated if you did not have more episodes!! I've reached the end (for me) and anticipate the opening of new levels each week. I LOVE this game!!!😍

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

Thank you Pet Rescue team for creating this fun game.

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3

Everyone have their own talents, and sometimes they need to support their job also .. I specially feel that appreciating on time they will get charge to their mind and body.

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,624 Level 4

Lynette, Kiara and Crazy Cat, thanks for all the help you have given when I am in need of it. You have kept this game fresh and fun to play. Pet Rescue Saga is my game. The new navigation at the bottom is just okay. It's taken some time to get use to it. Like the daily boosters, the weekend ship and the circus games but look forward to a new challenge that those of us can be a part of. The ones of us that are at the end of the latest realm, if there is a challenge, we don't get to participate. There is one now but I can't play because a new realm is not available and you win with stars. I was hoping that maybe someone might find a way to fix this. It's still very fun.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

Great jobs to all studio team specially for thr creativity and awesome ideas. Keep in up.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend

Pet Rescue team

Thank you very much, you made many players happy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?