Pet Rescue does not fully load

Hi, about 24 hours ago Pet Rescue on Face book stopped loading fully.

I have cleared my cache, cookies, browsing history and it will still stop at the screen where the blocks appear. Kind of sad given I have gone almost a year without missing a game.

Comments

• LynetteLynette Posts: 3,777 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Myfanwy11

I'm sorry you are having problems.

Another thing that might be helpful is to try playing on a completely different browser than the one you usually use.

Let me know if this helps and if not we might need to look at other solutions.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• blancheeloboblancheelobo Posts: 2 Newbie

The new update on my phone and iPad won’t work , like the new map is that normal because it’s been months since a new map level was released

Hi @blancheelobo welcome to the Pet Rescue Community 😊

Sometimes the game does not update automatically and you need to find the game in your app store and look for an update button. I hope this helps.

• blancheeloboblancheelobo Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi

my account seems to not allow me to go back to my old map where I was still waiting for an update

my levels were saved but it brought me all the way back to level 1 it’s been happening every time I update it from App Store

• sandiryesandirye Posts: 2 Newbie

My game will not fully load. I am on desktop. I am using Google chrome

• tsaytdstsaytds Posts: 158 Level 3

Hi, @blancheelobo your problem was not cause by update but rather triggered by the update activity. Most likely is your icloud or itune did it. Turn off the auto restore setting of icloud or itune should solve the problem..

• sandiryesandirye Posts: 2 Newbie

what do you do if you are playing on a desk top computer?

• tsaytdstsaytds Posts: 158 Level 3

Hi, @sandirye , your problem is a very difficult one. With the limited information i have i think you are probably one of the victim of the daylight saving time. This event set some servers off syncs and that cause your loading failed. Whether this is your case or not I don't know but clearly it is a connection problem.

For ordinary problem, changing browser or win10 app will do the job but for daylight saving time problem none of those tactic work. This requires change internet servers, so you need to test on different internet providers, like connect to your cellphone's hotspot, or public wifi or use a VPN. Beyond that are all damaging methods which only can be suggested by King. If you need my assist further let me know.

Hi @sandirye

I assume you are also playing on facebook? Facebook and Chrome do not get along very well any more 😑

It can help to clear Chrome's cache, but I find it better when there are loading problems to just switch to using a different browser.

• DrBilagitDrBilagit Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi ... I use firefox but the game doesn't come in there either. I use 2 email addresses to log in to Facebook and it works with one and the other doesn't load unfortunately.

• keithplumkeithplum Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 15

cannot fully load petrescue. have always used fire fox but yesterday it will not load past the 7 blocks. i have tried chrome, deleted cache and history , turned computer off and back on. Seems to be all King games Tried bubble witch --- it does not let me click on terms of service. What is going on??? HELP PLEASE!!

• keithplumkeithplum Posts: 4 Newbie

cannot fully load petrescue. have always used fire fox but yesterday it will not load past the 7 blocks. i have tried chrome, deleted cache and history , turned computer off and back on. Seems to be all King games Tried bubble witch --- it does not let me click on terms of service. What is going on??? HELP PLEASE!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.