Re :Pet rescue saga mystery moutain

Options
hazey01
hazey01 Posts: 37 Level 2

I started Mystery Mountain earlier today and got up to the point i had saved two octopuses ,i tried saving the third but failed so i decided to go off for a while and go back on it later ,sadly instead of being on octopus number 3 ,the game had reset itself ,making me have to start right back from number one , again i did the first two ,claimed my prizes only this time it gave the boosters but not the gold ?? ,again i failed at number three ,tried a few more times ,left it ,then just now decided to try again ,AGAIN ! it did it again ,reset to the start ?? why is the game making us go so far ,not give rewards and then reset itself to first level ? that is not right or fair ,i was on the third octopus now i have to start on number 1 ,and not get all the rewards ? sort it out pet rescue ,this is not on ,my id is 4624468224

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,001 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here, and tell your Game ID there.

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• GRACIAMarie
    GRACIAMarie Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Bonjour, la montagne mystère, se remet à Zéro, si on se déconnecte du jeu. par contre lorsqu'on refait les niveaux pour avoir les 4 poulpes elle ne nous donne pas les lingots ni les points; merci d'intervenir

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,001 Candy Moderator
    Options

Bonjour et bienvenue sur la Communauté !

Veuillez noter que cet espace est uniquement en Anglais. Mais pas de problème ! L'un de nos Community Manager va déplacer votre commentaire afin de vous rediriger vers le Forum en Français.

Merci !

• Karol
    Karol Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same thing is happening to me as Hazey 01. The game keeps resetting the mountain climb.

• hazey01
    Options

It gets frustrating knowing that you get so far ,it gives rewards ,only you do not get all rewards if i did i'd have 34 gold now considering how many times iv'e completed lv's 1-3 and it has then reset ,this really does need fixing as going over the same levels ,not getting the rewards for doing them makes you not want to play

• PiperLeonberger
    PiperLeonberger Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

same issue for the last 2 days. Get to level 4 then I stop playing come back and my time rewards are gone. A little annoying.

• hazey01
    Options

I totally agree ,after playing ,completing up to certain points ,it gives out rewards ,then resets to the start ,time reward gone ,no gold bars only certain boosters if lucky and it keeps on doing this ,mine has been doing it since yesterday (Friday 12th ) ,reported ,got told lots of things ,told them ,nope all up to date ,cache cleared everything so now hopefully they will fix it and replace the rewards we are all losing out on .

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,249 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @hazey01

There have been a lot of game connection problems recently if your game is saved via facebook.

Facebook sonmetimes sees the game data as a virus and blocks it, which means your progress is not saved 😕

It can help to clear your cache regularly and to log out, then in again to facebook before you play.

• hazey01
    Options

Hi Lynette ,i do clear the cache regularly so i know it is not that ,i have been playing this game through my facebook for years now on my laptop and not once had this problem ,i am up to date with my browser and everything ,it is only the mystery mountain part it is doing it on not on the actual normal levels ,i can complete all levels from 1-5 ,then i might have to pop off to go cook or do something ,once i return back to go try the next levels as you can save 4 octopuses in it ,it has reset you right back to level 1 ,stops giving rewards ,take back any time rewards it has given too ,been happening now since friday 12th ,it is not the player at fault ,the game needs fixing not our caches or browsers

• PiperLeonberger
    PiperLeonberger Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

"it has reset you right back to level 1 ,stops giving rewards ,take back any time rewards it has given too ,been happening now since friday 12th"

Agree with hazey01. same problem here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?