Help players who are stuck

Options
JetKuil-Snaterse
JetKuil-Snaterse Posts: 109 Level 3

I am at the end of the game and waiting for new levels.

New now is: Help Players Who Are Stuck what is very nice because it gives me a bit of distraction and playing possibilities while waiting.

But the most annoying thing keeps happening when I am helping. Sometimes you just have levels that suck.. Horrible levels that cost me ages and a lot of boosters and they are NOT playable without boosters. So I try to help a couple of times, realise this was the shitty level so I want to quit.

Not possible. I quit. Do you really want to quit the level. Yes. You failled. ok whatever. Choose help players who are stuck. And than it happens - same level starts all over again. I have to swipe the game away - start it all up to help other players again if I don't want to help that level.

Same strange thing happens when I helped. MrX needs help - I play the game - won the game - sent the booster - Help players who are stuck - and than the same person shows up again that I just helped. Same level, same person, same thing. So I tested that and played it again - won it again - send AGAIN a booster from the same level to the same person. King just don't changes that level.

So my feedback on that new VERY NICE feature - make a button to EXIT the game. Both if you have won and that person already received his/her bonusbooster. Or if it is a level that you just don't want to play.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?