🐹 National Pet Day, Celebrating Your Pets Photos 🐰  (finished)

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021

Hi @Lynette Here are my two sweethearts Leo, a white and black lionhead bunny and Stormy, a grey Netherland dwarf ( Leo is also a dwarf bunny). They are a bonded pair and spend everyday together. They are about 2 1/2 years old and have been a huge part of my healing process since I couldn't go back to work when my illness started to get worst.

It was the first time I brought Stormy out in the snow, he loved it ( Leo hated it 😂) And the last picture show's how Leo likes to relax, he stretches out his legs all the way, cute bunny 😍

Thanks for the tag @Miss_Dani 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

This is Luna (also known as stupid cat) . He shares my youngests girls birthday in April. He will be 2.

Its not the most flattering picture of him but its the one I am most grateful to see.

He's looking sorry for himself after having a collision with a car sometime on Tuesday. And then instead of staying home once he crawled back, he went out again and didn't come in till late last night. So we had no idea if he was ok or not!

He stayed in all night which is unusual so he had a trip to the vets this morning who said he had just had a hurt back leg, so the car must just have clipped him.

He was extremely lucky and he has been fussed over all day (when he has come out of his cat tree) But he can't walk so well and so he cannot jump.

Onto a more cheerful picture, this is our un-named rabbit. Bought for Mr Choo's birthday. He is a Netherland dwarf and he only came home today.

Sorry @Miss_Dani The adoption places around here are not the best, but its not a bunny for Easter. Its the best time of year to buy them and its not the first we have had. We've waited 6 years for the perfect one since we lost our last ♥♥

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5

My Puppy Dog Willow. Typical labradoole! Goldfish brain! Take the rubbish out and she greets you like you have been gone for hours! ❤️🐾❤️🐾

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Sorry to hear about your cat @Lady_Choo glad he's ok, but I love your new addition 😍If he's anything like my Netherland dwarf Stormy, he'll keep you busy, so much attitude from such a little guy 🤣🤣

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thank you @Nat09 he's still worrying me as he's slept all day and stinks cos he hasn't been grooming 🤢 He is normally very clean.

Funnily enough my friend also got a bunny at the same time and she got a lionhead! I can see this one giving us attitude already..he was hopping in his hutch until the youngest went to look and he hid lol. She was not amused! We still haven't got a name. Mr Choo just keeps saying he is going to call him rabbit lol. I said he should call him Buck (as in Buck rogers) as he likes his sci fi!

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,815 Pro Player 👑

Thanks for tagging me @Miss_Dani

We adopted our cat Gomez from the Atlanta Humane Society almost 15 years ago! He's still a very happy healthy boy. And of course I love my sweet rescue pitty boy!! Every day is pet day at our house 😍

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,190 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2021

Wow, thank you everyone for your photos so far, it's so much fun seeing all our Pets

@fmm0191 I love your brother's cats names. Elvira and Matilda look so comfortable relaxing 😸

We always love seeing your three cats @Crazy Cat Lad. I think we need a Pet Rescue Saga blanket like that as a prize for our next photo contest! 😉

@Joost_Theunis Gwellañ is so cute 😍

Thanks for sharing Pen and Muddy @Miss_Dani I'm so sorry Pen is no longer with you, but Muddy looks like a bundle of fun! (and thanks for sharing the contest with Friends 😊)

Oh, gosh @Nat09, Leo and Stormy are just so gorgeous...I want some rabbits now too! One of my cats sleeps with his back legs out straight like Leo 😄 It's wonderful how our pets can help us heal, I'm glad they were there for you ❤️

@Lady_Choo I am glad to see Stupid Cat Luna back safe and sound and only slightly injured after his encounter with a car! 💖 And your new bunny is beautiful...will you need to get another to keep it company? 🐇

@crippso69 hehe, Willow looks like a lot of love and fun...nothing wrong with having a goldfish brain...I think I have one myself 😜 One thing I remember though is that I do love labradooles! ❤️🐾❤️🐾

@MollyS How gorgeous are both your Gomez and  Pitty Boy 😍 Of course every day is Pet day with both a dog and cat in your family.

Hi @Nix66 Buddy, Sassy and Hunter are beautiful! Do they all get along ok? I have 5 cats, all rescued from two different litters that were born from strays in our backyard. Some live in different sections of our small house as they do not like each other. 🐈️

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited April 2021

My cat ready to go to school...hiding in my school bag

My cat name iss Mimi. She is a female cat. Very adorable

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?