Fliss_Brereton Posts: 14 Level 2

The last two days Pet rescue has stopped loading

It gets as far as all the blocks showing and then freezes😏

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Fliss_Brereton !

Are you playing on desktop?

If so, please try to play on another browser. Supported browsers are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Edge.

Clear also all cookies and the cache on your browser and make sure the browser is updated.

If you're playing on a Windows PC, you can also download the game as an app from Microsoft Store here and play via the Windows app instead.

Please also note that Microsoft no longer supports their old systems Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. Therefore we recommend to play on Windows 10 to guarantee that the game works.

• g1c
    g1c Posts: 5 Level 2

NOT the original poster but same problem. Playing on an Android tablet and the game will NOT load after updating earlier tonight...it was working fine before the update;;Have reset Data / Cache / uninstalled and reinstalled

Thanks for any help

• Fliss_Brereton
    Fliss_Brereton Posts: 14 Level 2

Still not loading on my laptop, must be at least 3 weeks since I ve been able to play

• MarwaMourad
    MarwaMourad Posts: 7 Level 2

The same problem the game stop opening and I reinstall it and it doesn't opening yet my free memory is over 3 GB

• g1c

Sorry i thought i was in the SUPPORT forum ..Can someone direct me to the right place please? Still unable to play game on either mobile or tablet (both android) but works fine on laptop

• g1c

Almost a week and STILL no practical help...apart from "take a video" but since i dont see what a video of a black screen then the game closing will tell them i dont really see the point... Really disappointed in the lack of support /advice . The generic advice telling you to do the things you have already told them in the first email you have already done doesn't help much either.. Nor does telling people to use the in game support page to report a problem when you cannot access it

• wopatfan1
    wopatfan1 Posts: 29 Level 2

anyone else having trouble loading the game for the last few days

• lynm55
    lynm55 Posts: 2 Newbie

Games loading so far then stops been days since I played them uninstalled and reinstalled still same problem

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited September 2021

Hi @g1c , apologies for not seeing this earlier, you have commented on an old post...next time start a new post or find a current one with exactly the same problem, then your query will be seen sooner.

Have you checked all your game settings on the devices it will not work on?

If you play connected to facebook then facebook's recent update may have caused this 😕

* Check your game settings at the link below:

Make sure Pet Rescue Saga is 'active'

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications...

Also, scroll down on the same page to Preferences, make sure they are also turned on.

"Preferences

Apps, websites and games

Gives you the ability to use Facebook to log in to and interact with third-party apps, websites and games, as well as connect accounts you have with other apps, websites and games to Facebook."

*Try accepting ALL cookies at this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings/cookie

Log out then in again from facebook after any changes.

Please let us know if this helps ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?