⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Why is it so hard to post?

kzjm8279kzjm8279 Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been looking everywhere for over 10 minutes trying to figure out how to post a simple question or comment I finally found this section and now I forgot the question so this is all I could put in here I found the area yay me!

Answers

• kzjm8279kzjm8279 Posts: 2 Newbie

Oh and I'm not a newbie I've been a member of king for a very long time but for some reason today is the very first day they've actually let me get into my account and they're calling me a newbie! I'm on like level 2000 and something in Candy crush and 2?? In pet saga. Haven't played In a while but not a newbie.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 61,911 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to Pet Rescue Saga Community

Do you want to participate in our competitions? Do you need help to fix any issue in your game? We have a general support area with lots of information!. Have you already visited the community of your favorite game? You can find all game communities here.

Have a nice day

• RosejanRosejan Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 22

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules 

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 54,530 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 22

Hello there! 👋

Thank you for your playing this game, you can also check here about amazing Pet Rescue News and Contests :

🐈🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

😺 A challenge from your Guest Mod HERE - Win Gold Bars! 💪 💪

💥🐶 Pet Rescue Saga, Episode News and Releases HERE 🐱💥

🐈️🏡 Petopia - the petacular city in Pet Rescue Saga HERE!

🐈️🏡❓️ Petopia - How does it work HERE?

🖼 Take photos of King's Magic - Win Gold Bars here 🎨

⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars here ⭐️ (General Contest)

You can also heck out here the Road to become a King Community Legend and beyond!

You can also check to learn guides around King Community and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.