⛔️ Temporary server and connection issue! Find more details and help HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Pet Rescue - boosters lost

lesarklesark Posts: 3 Newbie

I have played Pet Rescue for many years and am at Level 4641. After not downloading for 2 days I had to delete the app and download it again to get it to work. I have the game saved in the cloud but although the game level downloaded, my boosters have vanished. For instance, I had over 300 rockets and I now have 3! Any way I can get them back?

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 11,516 Community Manager

Hi @lesark and welcome to our Community!

Please check our Support page HERE on lost Boosters. That may help!

• lesarklesark Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, unfortunately not. I logged in with Facebook and tried my King account but no joy. Thank you anyway.

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 11,516 Community Manager

@lesark Did you email Player Support as advised in the end?

• lesarklesark Posts: 3 Newbie
    Accepted Answer

Hi, I will do that now. A lot of the boosters I collected from games over a lengthy period of time so hopefully they will be able to help. Thank you. L

Accepted Answer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.