Points Don't Show

Options
Slam
Slam Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi - For the last few weeks, the points for each level (to get 1, 2, or 3 stars) don't show up anymore. You can still get the stars, it just doesn't show how many points you need to get the stars or how many points you earn in the level. Has anyone else had this issue?

Best Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,221 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2021 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Slam

Thanks for joining us here in the Community 😊

Yes this has happened to all our games!

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or deliberate, we will need to ask the developers and find out for you.

It does not affect the game play at all but, in my opinion, it's not the same without our friends and our own scores showing!

• Lynette
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi again @Slam

I've found out that it is a deliberate change in the game for some of us.

I think they are seeing if there is a difference in how we play concentrating on the goal of the level instead of the actual points score.

The points do still matter as we need to fulfill 1, 2, or 3 stars within the game, but the actual number is not important.

I admit that I have got used to the game without the friend's scores and don't mind that bit at all.

It is harder to know if I've played a better game than previously (when I re-play a level) without the numbers though.

• Lynette
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Slam , that is great feedback. I'll make sure it gets passed on 😊

I am similar, I don't really care about comparing to friends, but like to know if I've done better the next time I re-play a level.

Answers

• Lynette
    edited November 2021 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Slam

Thanks for joining us here in the Community 😊

Yes this has happened to all our games!

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or deliberate, we will need to ask the developers and find out for you.

It does not affect the game play at all but, in my opinion, it's not the same without our friends and our own scores showing!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hope you are still able to enjoy your time despite this! Hopefully we get it back soon.

• Slam
    Options

Thanks Lynette and Lindark. It will be interesting to see what the developers say. Hopefully the developers will add it back soon! I agree that it is not the same without the points!!

• Lynette
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi again @Slam

I've found out that it is a deliberate change in the game for some of us.

I think they are seeing if there is a difference in how we play concentrating on the goal of the level instead of the actual points score.

The points do still matter as we need to fulfill 1, 2, or 3 stars within the game, but the actual number is not important.

I admit that I have got used to the game without the friend's scores and don't mind that bit at all.

It is harder to know if I've played a better game than previously (when I re-play a level) without the numbers though.

• Slam
    Options

Hi @Lynette -

thank you for checking in this! If you are able to pass additional feedback to the developers, I would just ask that they bring back the points. I don’t particularly care about the comparison to friends. However, because I have completed all the new levels, I find myself going back to try to get 3 stars on levels that I only have 1 or 2 stars on. It would be helpful to know the points goal so I can try to meet it. For example, on levels where you can score 10,000 for clearing all the blocks, it would be good to know if I am within 10,000 of the point goal when I am close to winning, so I know whether I need to use additional power ups to boost my score.

• Lynette
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Slam , that is great feedback. I'll make sure it gets passed on 😊

I am similar, I don't really care about comparing to friends, but like to know if I've done better the next time I re-play a level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?