🌟 Meet our Kingster: NikBir!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
edited July 2022 in Discussions

Hello lovely Rescuers!

Wanna meet our Kingster @NikBri😃

This is your chance to find out more about one of the minds behind the Pet Rescue Saga game!

Let's get started shall we 🎙

Role at King: Senior Level Designer

Level in your favorite King game: 756 in Pet Rescue Saga

Personal fun fact: I own 5 different types of coffee machines, coffee is the main fuel to create levels! 

How long have you been working at King? 

I’ve been working for 3,5 years in King!

🐶 Do you like being a Kingster? Why?

I really enjoy being a Kingster! What I enjoy most is going to work and meeting my closest colleagues in the Level Design team! 

We are always having great discussions about games, and Levels and we’re all really enjoying our work together! 

🐱 How are new levels tested before they are released?

We are always testing the Levels inside the Level design team to make sure that they hold a good standard! All Level Designers in the Pet team are really good players as well! 

🐶 Where do you get the inspiration to make new levels from?

Most often I just think about something that would be cool and unique, I try things out and I just try to make it as fun as possible, or to have a really cool puzzle to solve! Inspiration for me mostly comes from just thinking about Levels all day long!

🐱 What are your tips for someone who has recently started playing the game?

The Rechargeable booster is there to help you, don’t forget to use it!

Identify the objectives you need to pass the level, not everything on the screen is needed sometimes

Play extra level features, they will give you extra rewards!

🐶 Do you ever get stuck in a level? If so, what do you do?

I think it's about finding patterns in the Levels, and seeing how you can manipulate new blocks spawning! If the Level is still too hard, ask a friend for help!

🐱 What’s your favorite game mode and why? 

We have this new and cool game mode that we call Collection Mode! It’s always fun working with new stuff and I think this game mode is super fun and explosive! If you bump into one of these Levels, write down some feedback for us!

🐶 Can you tell us if there will be any surprises regarding levels, blockers, and modes in the future?

We just had the new game mode released! We’re always up to something. But I'm curious to know, is this something the community wants more of? 

🐱 What does Community mean to you? 

Community is a great space for communication, and seeking inspiration!  For me, knowing what players like and dislike, changes the way I work, so I can help the big community of Pet players!

🐶 What else would you like to tell your players?

Thank you for playing our games! I really enjoy working with Level Design and providing new Levels to all players and it's all made possible thanks to you! The Pet Level Design team is super happy that we have these amazing players that can inspire us every day! 

Thanks a lot for sharing all these wonderful insights with us @NikBri😍

Now it's YOUR turn, dear players! Is there anything you want to ask or share with our Kingster?

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?