How do I get past level 735

Marcella7204
Marcella7204 Posts: 5 Level 2

I was able to restore the game back to level 735 but it’s the same thing, I can’t get by it to 736. I’m doing everything right, I fill the bar it looks like I get 3 stars but it doesn’t advance to 736. Please help. Thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

• sringbean
    sringbean Posts: 84 Level 2

Marcella I probably am not the one who will answer this but for the person who knows more they will want to know a few more things about the problem. First of all are you playing on Facebook, a mobile device or another computer? If you are playing an older device how old is the operating system? And have you done the basic trouble shooting steps?

Did you check for updates to the game on your game store platform and update it needed?

Did you clear cache for the device/game?

Did you restart the game?

Did you reboot your device?

Are you logged into your online account?

If you do these things, it might fix it, if not once you report back more information someone more experienced with the game will be able to help you. Good Luck!

• Marcella7204

Hi, I’m playing on my iPad, Version 15.1 the most updated. I rebooted, I restarted the game, I cleared the cache. How do I update the game? The version of level 735 doesn’t have pets to rescue, just blocks. Thanks for anyone’s help…much appreciated.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Marcella7204

Level 735 is a 'collect the items' level. It asks you to collect 40 yellow blocks.

It is a Super Hard Level, so this is not easy to do.

Have a look at this video example. Note how I make use of the line blasters and paint to optimise the number of yellow blocks, then let the timed balloons do most of the collecting. The bombs are also useful to remove mesh off the yellow blocks so they can be collected.

Good luck, let me know if this helps 😊

• Marcella7204

Thank you so much for the help…..that was the problem, I couldn’t figure out the objective of the game….no wonder I haven’t passed the level yet. I previously asked what the objective was but didn’t get any answers, so thank you for your help. 👏👏👏

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

I'm sorry you did not get the help you needed sooner Marcella.

Once I looked up the Level I could see why you were having trouble.

Good luck with it and don't hesitate to ask if you need any more help 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?