๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//

Grow A Pet

Options
Peanut7139
Peanut7139 Posts: 1,631 Level 4

Greetings, I updated and then restarted my phone. I opened pet rescue and then played the daily challenge. I then saw the Grow a pet and yes very happy. I then clicked on it and I didn't see that it said at the top (Event Compete). It closed and I tried 3 times. I realized it has a red exclamation mark on the outside. I also realized that I remembered the game opened with the dog in the box with the eyes and it didn't do that when I opened the game. I'd really like to play the game and win some gold bars. Any suggestion from anyone that can help me get the game to play. Nothing on my phone has changed from last week. I've been playing the regular board games until I finished all the levels. All those games played just fine even the weather and the carnival game played fine all week. I played mystery mountain today that opened for us and no problem. Please help!

ยซ1

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,221 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

HI @Peanut7139

Try looking for a game update in your playstore, hopefully there is one and updating will fix the problem.

Let me know if this works or not! Good luck ๐Ÿ˜บ

• Peanut7139
    Options

Greetings Lynette, In the previous message I stated that was what I did first. I went to the store as I always do every week to see if there are updates. I did and there was an update. I updated the phone first and then reopened the game. Everything started okay and then I went to the event page. That is when I saw all the events and started playing. I forgot that the pup starts in the box with the eyes. I remembered after I saw it wasn't playing and that it says the event is complete yet the time on the event says 5 days. I do not see anymore update but I just checked after I saw your message. I also just logged off the game and relogged back in to see if that would help. I also restarted my phone again by shutting it down. I came back into the game and nothing has changed with the Grow a pet. It is still there with 5 days on it and it still says compete. I took a screenshot so you can see it.

I have not had a chance to play.

• Lynette
    Options

Sorry I missed you saying you had updated @Peanut7139

The event did finish during last week and is not supposed to be in your game at the moment.

I'd say just ignore it until the next game update and it should come right then.

There will be a new episode added on Monday, plus a few hours later the Weather Alert. Hopefully when new content is added your old 1 2 3 Grow pet will go away for you! If not, we'll get onto support to see what is wrong.

• Peanut7139
    Options

Are you sure Lynette because this isn't making sense to me. Last week or the week before last I didn't see this in the event. I updated then also. It also says will be done in 5 days. If it does come in on Monday that is fine so I hope there will be an update on it then so I can play and get some needed gold bars. Please make sure at least by Monday it will be available to me. I don't know what is wrong but I wish I could know if others have it on there phones ready to play. It has been at least two weeks since I remembered the Grow A Pet was play for me on my phone. Okay there is nothing I can do right now. Thanks Lynette

• Peanut7139
    Options

Lynette I have several phones and I pulled out an old phone that I don't use and haven't used in years. I updated it and it was as far back as my last play in the 3000 range. I charged the phone some and then updated it to where I am now. The update brought the box with the dog eyes and it appeared on my old phone ready to play. I don't use this phone because it is not activated to use for phone calls just left from old stack of phones. I was curious to see if this event is really or not supposed to be until later. So I am confused but it is on this old phone and ready to play. I thought I'd let you know. If there is a mix up with the software, I really hope it will be fixed by Monday. I'd rather play it on my good activated phone that I use every day. Thanks

• Lynette
    edited March 2022
    Options

I'm sorry that you missed out on 1 2 3 Grow last week. I think there were some connection issues with Facebook last week so it might have meant you did not get it when you should and has made it show as a glitch in your game. ๐Ÿ˜ช

It will not be available to you until it is available to us all.

This event runs for a certain number of days (5 or7?) days and is every second week. So the next one will not be until the week after this next week.

• Peanut7139
    Options

I had no idea Lynette, I didn't know the game was available last week or the week before last. I didn't have it. That really makes me upset that I missed out on 50 gold bars. There is a connection issue and I wish we knew about it so we could keep on support to fix it. I would have or ask them to force the game event on my phone. It surely is a problem and I hope you reach out to support and let them know that everyone isn't getting the updates properly or something is wrong. I'm getting event over on my phone even before I get to play it. Thanks for letting me know.

• lakesha718
    lakesha718 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The grow a pet is based off of red blocks. However, noticed after playing 3 levels my block amount has not increased. I noticed that on the previous grow a pet game also.

• Peanut7139
    Options

After talking to Lynette about this, something is wrong with the software or updates when it comes to this event game. It is still in my event but I can't play it, It came on Friday last week but it was already complete even though I had not played the game. Lynette called it connection issues. She said a few weeks ago the game was available and I had no idea because it did not come in my event to play. I am upset about that because I missed out on 50 gold bars. There is surely a problem with the game because it sits in my events but can't do anything with it. I ask Lynette to reach out to support about this game. Something is wrong!

• Lynette
    Options

Hi @lakesha718

1 2 3 Grow should not be in your game at the moment. It is probably still showing because of the connection glitch from last week ๐Ÿ˜• This would explain why nothing is being counted, as the game should not be there.

Try going to your app store and seeing if there is an update.

A previous player who had problems did not get their's solved until the next 1 2 3 Grow came, so you may have to wait until next week, when it is due, for the game to be refreshed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?