App will not open

Options
mouse1975
mouse1975 Posts: 5 Level 2

Help please, i did the update for the new event and now my app will not load on my IPhones or load at all. So i can not play.

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,379 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @mouse1975

Spring Petopia had a glitch, the old Holiday version from December loaded instead 😮

King have fixed the problem and it is working again on android devices but the iOS version is still pending at Apple (they need approve app changes) and will go live soon.

If you play on android try updating your game, if iOS, look out for an update and please be patient. We will all have it again soon.

• mouse1975
    mouse1975 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Its not the spring topia its the app its self. Sorry I can no longer open app at all. It simply try’s to load or crashes altogether. I have updated the app. Removed items from phone to make space. Turned off and back on, and nothing worked so I removed the app and reinstalled it. I am on an iPhone 6S plus

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,379 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Apologies for misreading your problem. I don't know if any of this will help, but here are the troubleshooting tips for iOS

It does sound like you've already done most of them though 😕

If it's the event causing this then I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

• AtirC
    AtirC Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,171 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@AtirC - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language that we will be happy to understand and help you on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

• AnnaMi
    AnnaMi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have problem with Xiaomi mi9t,game crash all time. I reinstal and game start first levels but since I log in via Facebook crashes start again

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Android) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• JoolsV
    JoolsV Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Pet rescue saga has stopped loading on my iPad mini, it loads on my iPhone 11 though. Any help to get it working on my iPad would be appreciated - thanks!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Apple) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Good news! @mouse1975 @AtirC @AnnaMi @JoolsV 👍😄

Petopia causing crashing issues is now fixed!

Please update the app to the latest version in your app store to get the fix and get the game and Spring Petopia running smoothly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?