I cannot download petrescue on my phone from play store but I have petrescue on my Facebook laptop.

Options
Blom1980
Blom1980 Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot download petrescue on my phone from play store but I have petrescue on my Facebook laptop. I cannot download petrescue because it is not available in my country. A few years ago it was available

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,925 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You check to read this information (Is my Android device compatible with the game?) here first that I hope you can understand to read it properly. 😊

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Blom1980 !

Please check directly with Apple or Google if a specific app is not available in App Store or in Google Play Store. They should be able to help you out on this and all questions regarding downloads from their app stores.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?