(ENDED) ⭐⭐⭐Stars in our eyes, gather stars and win gold⭐⭐⭐

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited June 2022 in Contests

New to the Community? Register HERE to take part. It only takes a minute!

Good afternoon pet rescuers!

We have a new contest for you in the pet rescue corner this week, count stars and you get a chance to win some gold!

🐰 Task?

1. Collect stars passing Pet rescue levels, the more the better!
  2. You need to collect at least 20 stars to qualify for the contest

🐹 Prizes!

First place with the most stars 50 Gold bars!

Second and third place 25 gold bars each.

🐶 Rules?

1. There are no limits to how many levels you can pass, but you MUST earn at least 20 stars. The more the better! You MUST play the levels anew so that you have the level complete screen. Map screenshots do not count.
  2. Screenshots must be taken, Marked with your player name (Sorry) and updated as you go along so I would suggest maybe 5 screenshots per post so it makes it easier for us to count
  3. ANY level can be completed as long as you have the stars required. Screenshots must be taken of the level complete with up to 3 stars each time.
  4. The top three stars player will win but, in the event there are no top three and players have only gathered 20 stars each, the CM reserves the right to decide if gold bars will be shared between 5 players to keep it fair. Hopefully we will have 3 winners though.
  5. As you can see, I am not in my corner this week so the stars MUST be in pet rescue 😉

Screens we need to see screenshot would be the 1-3 winning star screen like this:

The contest ends at 1700 (CET) 8th June 2022

You’ll find all terms and conditions here.

Good luck everyone and happy collecting!

🐹⭐🐶⭐🐰⭐🐱

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?