petopia

Options
faceandzip
faceandzip Posts: 23 Level 2

How do I get back to the game and out of petopia?It has said one more day for a week now...

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,926 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Spring Petopia is finished already. So you can continue playing normal levels on this game. I guess waiting for Summer Petopia released very later. Stay tuned! 😉

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐕️ National Rescue Dog Day 20 May! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,652 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

To return to normal level , wait until the Petopia event ends .

• faceandzip
    faceandzip Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I still cant play the games because I cant get out of Petopia-its been a couple weeks.Tells me 1 day left...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,652 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

To return to normal level , wait until the Petopia event ends .

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,926 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Spring Petopia is finished already. So you can continue playing normal levels on this game. I guess waiting for Summer Petopia released very later. Stay tuned! 😉

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐕️ National Rescue Dog Day 20 May! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,280 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @faceandzip

What device are you trying to play on?

Could it be that your browser or operating system is an old one that needs updating?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?