๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//
๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿพ Spring Petopia

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒด ๏ปฟWhich Petopia has been your favourite so far?

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Spring Petopia

@Crazy Cat Lad

Looks like I'm in the majority here. Love the event everytime, since the second one that is and every one since...thanks to CCL who had to put the event in my game (along with others' who didn't get it either). But Spring Petopia is my fav so far...I did play but couldn't get on Community to claim badge. Had a lot of fun building up gardens, tending them, and then after a harvest sold all of my crops every Sunday at the Farmers Market. Didn't want that one to end, made over one million in coins.

Maybe Fall Petopia could have a Halloween theme... instead of hats we could give them costumes and have the garden again for pumpkins, squash and Winter flowers/ Tulip bulbs that we could harvest next Spring.

The coolest thing this time for me was that I could move stuff around or trash too many of one thing. This feature didn't work for me in Spring and used to hate having 5 Arcades and 4-5 of something else..and you were forced to take it. Keep up the good work and look forward to the next one. ๐Ÿ’œ

@Diamond_Lim

Hi Lim...yes please put me back on list. I didn't know that I was removed cause my mail has been so messed up too... nothing new there. I thought you had to request a removal and I never did that on any of your lists. If I could put in my request for these lists here... it would be greatly appreciated. ๐Ÿ’™

Pet Rescue

Farm Heroes

Candy Crush Friends

King Community

And anything else that I should know about. Thank you very much. ๐Ÿค—

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You are welcome and congratulations again as you won gold bars on this game from summer petopia quiz contest! @hanif123 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒด ๏ปฟCan you vote and answer Which Petopia has been your favourite so far here? (Click on Circle button then Vote button and finally answer it) That's all! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also don't worry! Check my tips of how to change your email address on game/community here. I hope you can change your email address on game/community. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim

Awesome and Welcome back to Sweet King Community again! ๐Ÿ˜„

I have added all of your tags on Pet Rescue, Farm Heroes, Candy Crush Friends and Community Hub Tagging Lists on yesterday already. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Spring Petopia

@Diamond_Lim

You're the best! ** And

Thanks again.๐Ÿ˜

• rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 83 Pro Player 👑
    Summer Petopia

I have enjoyed the summer petopia the most

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your answering. Don't forget to vote it here again. (Click on Circle button then Vote button) That's all! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator
    Spring Petopia

@Crazy Cat Lad @QueenB I found the spring petopia the most beautiful. I loved growing fruits, vegetables and flowers and picking up a harvest every few hours to sell at the market on Sundays.

It was also wonderful to watch the harvests grow and control the timer until the next harvest. Especially the market day on Sunday was very exciting for me. I could see how much of a particular crop gave me coins.ย 

I also really liked Winter-Petopia. I was able to put a lot of presents under the Christmas tree and open Christmas Eve.ย 

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,934 Pro Player 👑
    Spring Petopia

I have to say the Spring Petopia - hands down. I love growing the various fruits, harvesting and selling them in the market.

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,623 Level 5
    Summer Petopia

I've only play Spring and Summer Petopia. I really enjoy the Summer Petopia.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?