All my devices hags on king loading after click on "Play"... what's it's append?

Options
AnnaMariaVivaldi
AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3

from about two days i have this same issue on all devices i have installed this games (apparently other king apps not have this same issue)

i can open the games and reach the very fist screen of game (how i see my account it's be correct logged in)

click on play and the screen become completely orange whit king logo... it's appear the spinning wheel under the king logo and...... nothing happens anymore !!!!!

all my devices they get stuck in exactly the same way !!! Omg how i need to do???

for purpose test i have tryed to disconnect from my profile.... click on "play" from main screen and the games correctly restart from level 1 but i can play whitout any issue!!!!

i relogin to my account and bbaaam.... it's hangs at same mode reported upper here.

on my profile, if remember, i have reach the level 4333 and i have pass the 4332 after so many tentative....

i absolutely not want to lost all my progress ;)

it's correct anyway??? on same forum it's also report a similar issue?? it's someone has fixed this issue?

thanks for evey suggestion...

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?