Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I get message on facebook-message was reset- when I try to play any King games
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@evdune42, here are some other facebook specific things you can try:
Check your game settings at the link below:
Make sure Pet Rescue Saga is 'active'
https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications&ref=settings
Also, scroll down on the same page to Preferences, make sure they are also turned on.
"Preferences
Apps, websites and games
Gives you the ability to use Facebook to log in to and interact with third-party apps, websites and games, as well as connect accounts you have with other apps, websites and games to Facebook."
Hi @evdune42 and welcome to our pet corner!
Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies recently? If you are not sure how, let me know which browser you play on and I will help you 🤗