Level 5812 is too difficult

Options
Grumpybear
Grumpybear Posts: 5 Level 2

I have been stuck on level 5812 for weeks, since the beginning of winter Petopia, so haven’t been able to build my city. A couple of times I have gotten to where I have just 1 green and 1 blue butterfly left, but because 9 of each are released at a time, and you need 100 of each to complete the level, you end up needing just 1 more after releasing 11 sets of each color. Maybe make the requirement 99 of each instead of 100? Or add a couple moves? I’ve been “waiting for help” for weeks now also so appears that no one who can help can complete it either. I watched the video, but it didn’t really help because I play on my iPhone and I only get 9 butterflies of each color released each turn even when the balloons popping causes a cascade.

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,284 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Grumpybear I'm sorry you've been stuck so long, it can be very frustrating, espacially when Petopia is on!!

I will pass on your feedback about the difficulty. I agree that this (and many recent levels) are a bit too hard, but not many players bother to come here and let King know 😪

(One reason may be that a lot of mobile app users have video ads to watch that actually give them those few extra moves that we would all like!)

In regards to the video example. Did you notice that I do not use the (in game mesh masher booster) wire cutters at all? It is actually more helpful in passing this level to not have every single block of one color pop at once. All you need to fill the butterflies are 16 of the one color, so concentrate on getting balloons down, so they can collect those 16 blocks...but not all the blocks (as they would do if you'd released the blocks from the mesh with the mesh mashers/wire cutters)

I hope these tips help you pass. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?