Is kitty as a non-playable character?

Options
rootmr
rootmr Posts: 10 Level 2

Hello Pet Lovers,

Could you please tell me if this NPC is? Because I don't have any friends with this name.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,280 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @rootmr

Kitty is just a character within the game, used only this one time to explain how the 'help a friend' function works.

Similar to the dog who pops up with tips and story in the early levels of the game.

From now on, when you use the 'Ask a Friend' button one of your game friends will be the one to supply the boosts and energy if they pass the same level you're stuck on.

Kitty and the message may pop up again if the data within your device is reset or lost for some reason (so the game thinks you've not had the message yet) So you're probably seeing it because you've recently changed devices that you play on.

I hope this helps? 😊

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,280 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @rootmr

Kitty is just a character within the game, used only this one time to explain how the 'help a friend' function works.

Similar to the dog who pops up with tips and story in the early levels of the game.

From now on, when you use the 'Ask a Friend' button one of your game friends will be the one to supply the boosts and energy if they pass the same level you're stuck on.

Kitty and the message may pop up again if the data within your device is reset or lost for some reason (so the game thinks you've not had the message yet) So you're probably seeing it because you've recently changed devices that you play on.

I hope this helps? 😊

• rootmr
    rootmr Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your reply 😊.  Your way of explanation has very easy to understand ❤️.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?