Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Can anyone help? My winter land disappeared and i was given this. I have updated and logged out, logged in and still 3 levels later this is not collecting any stars. I did try looking in here but found nothing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mouse1975 and @SHEBE123 , Thanks for letting us know, the 1,2,3, Grow event appears to have a glitch and the stars are not being recorded. I will pass your feedback on to King. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!
Ah ok, yeah sometimes the issues take a little
longer to fix π
I play the game through Facebook and nothing has changed yet
Hi @sonylin - don't worry, it has been reported already.
It is frustrating to wait while they fix things though π
I have the same issue and have tried contacting you to report the issue
Welcome to the community @sjl85 don't worry, the studio are now aware of it, so keep checking the store for updates π€
Thanks for letting us know @KathrynMacDonald - sometimes it can take a while to fix things πΏ
Looks like the new event is still glitchy. I've done all the usual to fix my end of things and the stars are still not being recorded. Just thought I'd let y'all know. :)
Hi, are you referring to the new event with the puppy? It says chest will open once collected 10 stars. Iβve done that now but stars not loading on bar. Looks like something is not working and canβt find any way to report to Pet Rescue.