Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Is the game broken?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @manxmano , don't worry, new levels are coming, they have just been delayed 🙂
Not at all @manxmano both the fix with stars and the new levels were meant to have been out this week. However problems have prevented it. You can read about updates here 🙂
I'm sorry but I don't believe you, another week without new levels, what is going on. Is this the end? No more levels?
I am also wondering why there are no new levels today. I hope they appear soon. Also wondering what it takes to get that chest in the opening screen to open!?! It would be great to get a reply, thanks!