👉⚠Game updated!

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited February 2023 in Support

The stars fix should be updated now on Facebook! If you have the event (as not everyone will) and it does not appear on loading the game, it should appear after you have played a level.

First of all can we all say, we love our pet community and we love our players!

We are really sorry for the issues you have been facing over the last few weeks. Its not been the studios intention, they love their game! And I promise from the very bottom of our paws, you have not been ignored!! I am really sorry about this cute picture being huge also, editor problems and it won't resize! Just wanted to spread some pet love!

So updates. This is subject to change but at least you know something and you know as much as we do. Because we get half the problem is communication and lack of.

Stars being counted issue. Was meant to be this week, but hopefully the fix will now go live Monday coming (30th)

Levels release up to levels 6800 again was meant to be this week. Hasn't happened yet so our CM @FluffyDinosaur is chasing it up with them again as there must have been a problem. None of the team including @Lynette has them either. She is also asking about the levels that are old levels. It could be because it needs an update 😭

So that is where we are at. our CM has been a star asking for updates. The studio are very busy working on things right now inc all the issues. I know its not helping you playing but we just want you to know we hear you!! 😘

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?