🏝️🐾 Summer Petopia

Per Rescue Saga not working

Options
oreoKing613
oreoKing613 Posts: 8 Level 2

My pet rescue saga is not working.There is never a treasure chest by my dog. I can't get to any extra adventures, like where the Carnival is. When I try to play the carnival It won't let me have any of my tickets I can play the daily challenge.But nothing else seems to be working. I never get any little golden bears anymore.I'm just not sure how to fix things.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening @oreoKing613 and welcome to the community.

Not everyone has the treasure chest right now, this is a new feature and hasn't been rolled out to everyone.

Can you tell me which device you are playing on and we can try some troubleshooting 🐈🐶

• oreoKing613
    Options

I play on an Amazon Fire. I only get daily challenges and I can play the game. I do not get the other events. The only one that is still there is critter Carnival and I can’t play it. It hasn’t worked for a long time. My gold bars and coins still show. Even carnival only shows up as I sign in. I would appreciate the help.

• Lady_Choo
    edited February 2023
    Options

Ok, so normally I would suggest that you try reinstalling (making sure that you were signed in and all prgress was up to date ) and warning you that you will lose boosters....But because I don't play on kindle (I never could get any apps to work except the reading one) I am going to ask our CMs advice first. Sometimes events are not available on all devices, but with you saying that the carnival shows it sounds like you should have that.

Does it give you any message when you try to play it? Have you checked the app store for updates and is your fire up to date?

• oreoKing613
    Options

It looks like my fire is up-to-date. It doesn’t give me any new updates for the app or the fire. When I try to buy tickets to play carnival it says purchase failed. When I try to be sure I’m signed into my account it says try again later connection failed. So I don’t know if I’m signed in to my account on my fire or not.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok so first of all there shouldn't be any issue with events.

I am wondering if the reason you are having connection issues and the carnival not working is because those events have ended now. So when not active, that is usually the message it will give us.

What should have happened when they ended though, was the game should have updated to reflect that and it hasn't 😥

As everything is up to date, I would firstly check progress has been saved.

Opening the game it should say "play" and then either account or log in. If you hit account it should show your avatar and name. If it doesn't, and log in isn't showing, scroll to the bottom of the box and click log out. If you can do all that, I want you to try logging in again.

The reason for this is, because its clearly not updated as it should have, the best thing to do is to uninstall the game. So I want to make sure that progress is saved as much as possible. When you know it has, uninstall the game. Reboot your kindle and reinstall it. Then log in.

You will unfortunately lose all your boosters but we cannot help that. Hopefully when its reinstalled, things will load up as they should and you can play them again 🤗

• oreoKing613
    Options

when I turn it on it says account And shows my name in avatar under account settings. It says game saved. So I guess that means I need to uninstall and reinstall? Correct? What does it mean to reboot my fire? I love this game it’s definitely my past time and I really appreciate all your help.I await your answer. I guess if I lose it lose it. It’s certainly not as much fun anymore.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

As long as it's showing your details it should be saved. If the worst came to the worst and reinstalling set you back a little, the team should be able to manually move you back if you wanted them to. Hopefully that won't be needed. But it's a fail safe just in case.

reboot means to completely turn it off then back on, if you have settings that you can clear cache in as well ( it would likely be under settings then storage) before reinstalling it would help. I'll be honest tho I don't know if you can on kindle so don't worry if not.

Yes I'd advise reinstalling it. Fingers crossed for you, let me know how it goes! 🤗

• oreoKing613
    Options

So when I logged on this morning, it didn’t give my avatar or say game saved. So I tried to log into the community. It said connection error try again later. Inside my game it’s moving me along in the game with these little things along the bottom.Now I don’t know what to do again I don’t know why it changed how it looked when I logged in.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,459 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

It sounds like, by logging in, it updated and you got the new version of the game. This post explains it: New game update

• oreoKing613
    Options

I never uninstalled and reinstalled because when I came back to the game it didn’t say saved., everything is exactly the same as when it went wrong. I only get the carnival, and I can’t play it because it won’t let me spend tickets on it. There’s no map my levels are listed along the bottom. It does show my boosters and my gold bars. And I still win prizes of boosters and infinite time. I can play the game it’s just that you’re only playing the levels. Maybe that’s how it is now? I’m sorry to be such a pest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?