Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Why cant I open the store to buy boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the community!
Its always a good idea to find a thread related to your question, or to start a new one if you're not sure, that way your question won't get missed.
The map was removed as part of a new design interface. It was the studio's decision so we don't know why they did it. I am sure there must have been a reason for it though.
You can still get to previous levels by pressing the + sign which is working on everything but computer right now. Its still in fixing mode on computer.
I hope this helps 🤗
Hi @Cwheel is it giving you any error messages?
why did you remove the map