Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
No rewards given at the end of the weather challenge just ‘oops something went wrong ‘ also after completing growing pet. 9 gold bars not given. Not much help in the email reply just to come on here and ask. Even after 7 years of playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It could be because the event has ended and when you click on it, its saying no connection because it is no longer there. The studio will look into it so I am going to send you a PM for some more details 🙂
Thank you for the replies. I’m playing on my mobile phone and everything is up to date on the app and always a good connection. Would there be anything else ?
Hi @freeth158!!!
I am assuming, from your questions, that you play on computer, via facebook?
The first thing to do is check your facebook game app settings.
Go to the facebook link below.
Hi @freeth158!!! its frustrating when things like this happed.
I am going to tag @Lynette basically cos she knows more about issues with the game than I do. But I didn't want you to think you had been missed 🤗
Which device are you playing on?
Have you got good connection?
And are there any updates waiting?
Thank you.