Pet rescue will not load on ipad

Options
Pixie-3
Pixie-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, app will not load , just hangs up after select play on iPad. It loads ok on iPhone. This happened at the last Petopia event.

Please advise what to do. Have attempted to fix except for removing the app. If I donso, will all boosters, etc be lost ?

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Salwa

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,379 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Pixie-3 and a warm welcome to the community.

Can I ask which version of ipad you have? Is it all updated? Do you have at least 2GB free space on it? Can you remove anything that you don't need to make a little more room if not?

Yes if you reinstall, any boosters that you have saved will be lost as they are saved on the ipad within the data. However if you cannot play, you cannot access them anyway. But I would advise that you hold on until you've got back to me and I have asked our pet manager for her help.

Are you playing through the kingdom or Facebook? Could you let me have your player ID please.

Just for future reference as regards boosters, sometimes saving a lot can cause issues in itself. King don't recommend that you store too many for that reason as it uses a lot of memory.

If you put the @ symbol directly in front of my name, it will notify me you have replied 🤗

• Pixie-3
    Pixie-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo

Thank you for your reply!

yes, ipad is updated and have more than 2gb free.

I don’t play via facebook, I guess that means I play via the kingdom.

I don’t know what my player ID is nor how to get it.

thank you for your assistance and have a good evening.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,379 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Thank you for the information @Pixie-3 I have a link that shows you where to find it 🤗

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it/p1?new=1

Oh which version of the ipad it is? (Sorry for all the questions but it saves me asking later if needed)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?