Pet Rescue won't even load

Options
bigm23
bigm23 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing this game for quite awhile now on Facebook. For over 1 week now, I have been unable to load the game. It goes and starts to load, then a screen comes up saying I encountered a problem and you are working hard to fix it. I don't see anywhere here where others seem to be experiencing the same problem. So how do I get the game to work again on facebook?

Thanks.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @bigm23 and welcome to the community.

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? to see if that clears the issue. Also try a different browser and see if that helps 🤗

• bigm23
    bigm23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am constantly trying different browsers and clearing cache . This was going on for weeks, and as soon as I post here there is a problem, boom, it works without having to do anything. Always seems to be the case. Guess I need to complain earlier so not waiting. lol

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Definitely come here earlier just in case there is an issue, however Ives tried that before with levels and it's like something knows... and I still don't pass 😂

Always make sure your browsers are updated as well. I think after so long they force update but if it's in between that might cause issues.

Now you are here, check out the links for the contests. You have a chance of winning gold in your game 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?