I am unable to recover my progress.

Options
Bll2
Bll2 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello, I have downloaded the game again, and when I synchronize it with my Facebook account, it doesn't restore my progress. It shows me at level 1 as if I were starting to play for the first time. I was around level 4000; I don't remember the exact level because the last time I played was a few months ago. I've never had synchronization issues when deleting and re-downloading the game. In fact, with Candy Crush and Soda, the synchronization with Facebook works great. But this time, I don't know what's happening with this game because no matter how many times I delete and re-download it, it always starts me at the first level. Is there any solution to recover my progress? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening. Don't panic one way or another we will get you sorted!

Sometimes we need to play a few levels and then try logging in and that might work. You're installing the game and then trying to log in with the correct Facebook account right?

is your account synced with the kingdom? If so you could try logging in with your email instead.

If all of that fails, contact player support from within the game as they can check all your details. Make sure that you choose lost progress or you will get directed back here and they will be able to help 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?