We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Upsetting games level 1122

mel1105
mel1105 Posts: 5 Level 2

This game has turned into crap! On one level,I had to use 15 moves on several attempts to get a pet on the screen. I understand you will only allow 2 pets on a screen,but seriously- 15 moves! The 2screens later, the butterflies are the only way to rescue pets. Of course,red is the only butterfly available. And not 1red block on screen, 5 moves to get1 red block. And you need more than one to be able to use a move wisely. When that finally happens, you need green. Several green o screen but not able to make a move. This is repeatedly. This use to be my favorite game. And,now I feel bad I have recommended to several people. Not sure how long I will continue to play this game. IT HAS BECOME AWFUL!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,611 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @mel1105 🙂

As the levels get higher in numbers they do also get harder! Sometimes it relies on the luck of the board to get the blocks you need, and you'll need to play the same level over and over until you finally pass.

For level 1122 just concentrate on getting what you need to remove that bottom block in the first column, once you clear them all the Pet will be rescued.

Here is an example to help you see how to do it. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?